Saturday, July 2, 2011

A New Opening To Such An Adventure

The crimson flare of the sunset started to dim the transition between day and night happened, streetlights started flickering on one by one. Walking down a desolated small path. Suddenly, everything went fuzzy, like the whole world was being distorted.

When everything cleared up, something felt subtly different, yet I couldn’t put my hand on it. Who was I? Yes. My name is Roxas. Just Roxas. I don’t really have a full name, I lost my parents when I was young. I was adopted by a kind family, and I have a step sister named Rika. Ok, so I still remembered who I was, but that doesn’t explain the uneasy feeling around me.

It was like everything in my surroundings had stopped. I started walking forward unsteadily on my two feet when my suspicions were really confirmed. There was this bird in front of my, in mid-land, not moving at all, and there was also this tin can, which was there hovering in mid air, just as someone else had thrown it away.

“What is this place?” I muttered to myself. “Why am I here?”

Cold sweat started dripping down as I started walking faster and faster, trying to look for some sign of life. My panic started getting worse, and it felt like there was a lump in my throat.

“HELLO? Is anyone out there?” I yelled and yelled, until my throat was hoarse, yet I couldn’t hear anyone or anything out there responding to my almost desperate pleas. My legs crumbled, I simply sat there on the ground, not knowing what to do.

“Anyone? Please...” My pleas became softer and softer. The silence was unbearable... I believed I was going to lose my mind.

That was until she appeared.

Who Is She?
To be revealed in the next chapter! (Actually I'm just sleepy as I post this)

Aria~

2 comments:

  1. Make it first person, Definitely! Make there be more action, more questions, less answers but make the romantic factor to the story bulky at certain parts only :)

    ReplyDelete